Tymeo Servant Apr 9, 2023 #1 Click to Listen to This Post My name is ###, i want remove the evil eye and I want protection from evil eye.
Yaelune Beloved of All Apr 9, 2023 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
CJL80 Beloved of All Apr 9, 2023 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for you. May God bless you.
Annauss Humble Prayer Warrior Health Apr 9, 2023 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Windwold Beloved of All Apr 9, 2023 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus' name, Amen
BrotherWinslow Servant of All Relationships Apr 9, 2023 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Jesussaves89 Beloved of All Apr 9, 2023 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
bobr69 Beloved of All Apr 9, 2023 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
A C / A O Beloved of All Apr 9, 2023 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
usha rani Beloved of All Apr 9, 2023 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.