Faghyd

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I have been unfairly dismissed from my job of ### years in April ### based on a trumped up case by certain senior officials. My Arbitration is on ### ###. I am trusting God for a miracle, breakthrough, divine intervention and a way where there seems to be no way. Please pray and remember me in prayer.
 
Father please hear this prayer bless your child in accordance with the riches of His glory in Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
My name is ###. I have been unfairly dismissed from my job of ### years in ### based on a trumped up case by certain senior officials. My Arbitration is on ###. I am trusting God for a miracle, breakthrough, divine intervention and a way where there seems to be no way. Please pray and remember me in prayer.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
My name is ###. I have been unfairly dismissed from my job of ### years in ### based on a trumped up case by certain senior officials. My Arbitration is on ###. I am trusting God for a miracle, breakthrough, divine intervention and a way where there seems to be no way. Please pray and remember me in prayer.
Prayed. The answer is on the way.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
198
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
136
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,470
Messages
16,800,159
Members
649,993
Latest member
Trduirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom