Felfirveris

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I have been facing a lot of problems in my life from the day I got married. My husband always keeps fighting with me for small reasons. Now I am 8 months pregnant and even now he finds reasons to fight with me and says he lost his peace because of marrying me. I loved him and then my parents arranged our marriage. He is not happy about me being pregnant; he keeps hurting me with harsh words and he talks more about listening to his mother's words. His mother is very rude and cruel to me always. She keeps saying bad things about me to my husband and keeps forming some fight between us. I am suffering so much without happiness and peace. Sometimes I feel why should I live in such a horrible marriage life. As mine is a 2nd marriage, I am bearing all difficulty to hold this marriage, but he keeps doing things to break it down. Even he is a divorce and got married to me now. He keeps asking me for money and tortures me to work for money. Please pray for me.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. ( www.yeshuva.com ). The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
120
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
139
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom