Thymirmon
Disciple of Prayer
My Name is ###. I came to know about Lord Jesus in 2003. From that time Lord did a lot of Miracles in my life. Lord Gave me a Good Job, House, Wife, and Good Son. I had a Problem. I used to get Easily Tempted by Adultery. God Saved me many times but every time God used to save me and again after a few days I used to do the same Mistake. I was Working in a Good Company at a Very high post. God Blessed me with Good Salary. Suddenly one Girl name ### joined in my company. I started texting SMS to her. Then her sister also joined and they both used to chat with me. There was a lot of chat. Both the sisters were keeping all the messages with them. I deleted all messages. After 3 months, ### one of the sisters came to my office and created a scene. She showed my messages to the public and posted them on Facebook. She made my message viral on YouTube. I lost my job...name and everything. She made me bad on social media. She was equally involved but she put all the blame on me. I lost my job on the basis of messages. Now I joined one ### company that person tortures me a lot. Initially, he used to send me to temples and I did to save my job. I used to go to the temple and used to pray in the name of Jesus. But later I started saying no to him. Today I am facing a lot of problems in my job, have huge loans and debts on me. I am away from my house. I am regularly doing Prayer, reading the Bible. I cry a lot. I know it was my mistake and so I lost Lord Jesus' Blessing. I want Lord Jesus' Blessing. I want Lord Jesus to help me, bless me and my family. I want a good job and want to go back to ### and stay with my family. I also pray in the name of Lord Jesus that the Girl made me bad in front of the public. I was guilty, I got punishment but she was involved and she is roaming freely. I am struggling in my job. I am working hard but every day I am getting insult from my seniors. I don't have freedom to work. I feel like I am a slave. Every day they make me cry. I took a house loan last year in December. The company seniors know this and they scare me every day saying they will remove me from the job. I have joined the company as Area Manager but they treat me badly. I have not been given any authority.
