Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am suffering from severe back spinal cord issue and in bed for more than 10 days kindly pray for me
Replies
10
Views
484
Please pray for me. I am in the greatest depths of severe depression, which I have been enduring for most of my life. For the first time I have been utterly paralyzed by despair for a few nonconsecutive days, unable to leave my bed. Things are bad, too extensive to write here. I have nobody...
Replies
13
Views
178
Please pray for me. I am suffering mentally with servere ocd,guilt,being chronically depressed and I can't work. I am useless. I can't provide for myself and my family. I am hopeless. I can write a whole paragraph but I have hit rock bottom. I see no hope in my life. So pray for me 🙏
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom