My name is ###. I am Eritrean but living ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter hutsa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hutsa

Guest
My name is ###. I am Eritrean but living in ### as a refugee. I am worried of my health. I didn't go to the hospital to check up myself because it is hard to check up myself in ### country. So as I have many symptoms, I suspect I have HIV. I believe Jesus is the only solution for this deadly disease. If prayer warriors pray for me in the name of the almighty Jesus Christ, I will be healed. Thank u for ur prayer.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###. I am six months pregnant with a baby girl named ### a lot of troubles and negativity and evil in my boyfriend/Baby daddy ###‘s life. I feel like everything is just falling apart in our lives and I worry about him and his mental state, I worry that some of the choices I...
Replies
6
Views
388
My name is ###. I am living in the country for ### year trying to restore my status in now finally I have submitted the application of appeal to THE MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION AND CITIZENSHIP of the country. please I am asking for your help in prayer to pray for the immigration to grant me my...
Replies
11
Views
728
My name is ###, I am from ###. I have not been in job since ###. In between I have tried to set up business but it's not worked. Life has been really hard. I have ### and a wife who is also in the business with me. I recently decided to go back to pay job and I am in the middle of a critical...
Replies
6
Views
521
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,798
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom