My name is ### ###, I am a ...

Dwarenth

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, I am a sinner. I have sinned God and goes against His Will so many times. So please pray for me that I may be filled with The Holy Spirit who will protect me from all evils and guide me towards all things to please God.
 
My name is ###, I am a sinner. I have sinned God and goes against His Will so many times. So please pray for me that I may be filled with The Holy Spirit who will protect me from all evils and guide me towards all things to please God.
Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee
Dear God remember this ### in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n FILL her with ur HOLY SPIRIT n GUIDE her according to ur WILL cover her under ur HOLY BLOOD n let no evil touch her let Satan's plans against her be COMPLETELY DESTROYED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
My name is ###, I am a sinner. I have sinned God and goes against His Will so many times. So please pray for me that I may be filled with The Holy Spirit who will protect me from all evils and guide me towards all things to please God.
Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee
Dear God remember this ### in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n FILL her with ur HOLY SPIRIT n GUIDE her according to ur WILL cover her under ur HOLY BLOOD n let no evil touch her let Satan's plans against her be COMPLETELY DESTROYED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
May God bless you with divine strength, peace, wisdom and guidance. May you be filled with the Holy Spirit and transform your life completely in Jesus Name Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

You continue to pray, trust God, and meditate daily on the promises of God.

Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Cause me to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the strength to obey Your Word and will for my life. Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

Stay Prayerful and Have A Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
130
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
160
Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY IM GREAT IN MY LIFE NO LINGER ISM BEING STOLEN FROM ESPECIALLY IN MY SOUL AREA MY LIFEGIME LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE IS A GREAT THING I GET A MAN IM HIGHLY FAVORED I HAVE MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR I GET TO MAKE IT GREATLY WITH MY FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR YO GET A...
Replies
9
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom