Good morning. It's good to hear that you are connected to Emmanuel TV. I'm from ### and have been following and watching it since 2006. It has helped me especially during this pandemic. My children have cold. But due to watching and praying along with prophets and prophetess, we are all healed. I pray for others to detach for it on YouTube. Connect to the videos which are not timebound. Praise be goes to Jesus Christ. S###.
Amen.. I am encouraged by your testimony. Stay blessed
 
My name is ### from ###. I request for prayers. I have been watching your programms on Emmanuel TV and impressed how people are healed. I have been sick for the last ### years with severe headache, suffer from bronchospasms, eye pains, stomach pains and was also diagnosed with Rheumatic Heart Disease. Man of God I trust I have received my healing. How can I experience the Distance is not a barrier prayers. I am so encouraged to see people healed. Amen
I prayed for your healing in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Others pray for you. But you must trust and pray. Read His words daily and pray in the morning and evening. Repent and get holy communion and ask for glorification. You have to keep within commandments, love others and bear fruit helping others like good Samaritan, but not for publicity and praise of others. Your help in secrecy.

Read Psalm 51, 91, 121 and pray daily/ Does not mean other chapters are not required. Read the Bible to understand how powerful our, kind our Lord.

May God bless you Amen.
 
My name is ### from ###. I request for prayers. I have been watching your programms on Emmanuel TV and impressed how people are healed. I have been sick for the last ### years with severe headache, suffer from bronchospasms, eye pains, stomach pains and was also diagnosed with Rheumatic Heart Disease. Man of God I trust I have received my healing. How can I experience the Distance is not a barrier prayers. I am so encouraged to see people healed. Amen
Amen
 
Others pray for you. But you must trust and pray. Read His words daily and pray in the morning and evening. Repent and get holy communion and ask for glorification. You have to keep within commandments, love others and bear fruit helping others like good Samaritan, But not for publicity and praise of others. Your help in secrecy.
Read Psalm 51, 91, 121 and pray daily/ Does not mean other chapters are not required. Read the Bible to understand how powerful our, kind our Lord.
May God bless you Amen.
Amen... through His guidance and God’s will I pray and will always pray. Thanks for standing with me.
 
My name is ### from ###. I request for prayers. I have been watching your programms on Emmanuel TV and impressed how people are healed. I have been sick for the last four years with severe headache, suffer from bronchospasms, eye pains, stomach pains and was also diagnosed with Rheumatic Heart Disease. Man of God I trust I have received my healing. How can I experience the Distance is not a barrier prayers. I am so encouraged to see people healed. Amen
My name is ### from ###. I request for prayers. I have been watching your programms on Emmanuel TV and impressed how people are healed. I have been sick for the last four years with severe headache, suffer from bronchospasms, eye pains, stomach pains and was also diagnosed with Rheumatic Heart Disease. Man of God I trust I have received my healing. How can I experience the Distance is not a barrier prayers. I am so encouraged to see people healed. Amen
It sure be well, we commit you in prayer
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
218
Please pray for me, I'm truly lose my mind my life is too narrow to move full of fear worried and scared anxiety. I lose everything my career my house my ### for when am fighting for my challegest.
Replies
9
Views
454
Please pray for me, I'm truly lose my mind my life is too narrow to move full of fear worried and scared anxiety. I lose everything my career my house my son for when am fighting for my challenges battle, ### and ### we are planning for second married in clean God name and take care of children...
Replies
8
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom