My name is ### from ###. ...

Lyngeton

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### from ###. These are my problems in my life which I have faced in this time
1. There are some people who want to harm me forever but they can never succeed in this.
2. Lower court judge ### who decide only on behalf of the opposition party and they want to beat me in my case, they can never do it
3. Advocate ### and as many other lawyers as they all want to beat me in court they can never do it.
4. My opponent party is making wrong paper so that they can take away my job by defeating me and they can never do that.
5. I have two kids. If lose case then the job will be lost, which will make us homeless and how I will bring my children so pray for that no one can snatch my job and I can make Jesus glory in my whole life.
6. People around me always want to humiliate me and want to kill me and my children too. I am a very sad lady. Whatever money I have, they get into the court so that I can not even pay my children's fees pray that I should win the case and read my children. My salary is cut from the office without any reason please pray for it.
7. I go somewhere alone to pray that no one can harm me.
Pray for all these problems with burden that all problems should be cured and Jesus Christ gave me victory in my life.
 
My name is ### from ###. These are my problems in my life which I have faced in this time
1. There are some people who want to harm me forever but they can never succeed in this.
2. Lower court judge ### who decides only on behalf of the opposition party and they want to beat me in my case, they can never do it.
3. Advocate ### and as many other lawyers as they all want to beat me in court they can never do it.
4. My opponent party is making wrong paper so that they can take away my job by defeating me and they can never do that.
5. I have two kids. If I lose the case then the job will be lost, which will make us homeless and how I will bring my children so pray for that no one can snatch my job and I can make Jesus glory in my whole life.
6. People around me always want to humiliate me and want to kill me and my children too. I am a very sad lady. Whatever money I have, they get into the court so that I cannot even pay my children's fees. Pray that I should win the case and read my children. My salary is cut from the office without any reason, please pray for it.
7. I go somewhere alone to pray that no one can harm me.
Pray for all these problems with burden that all problems should be cured and Jesus Christ gave me victory in my life.
Dear Jesus, I come to you in Prayer for ###, Please hear ###'s deep felt prayers and needs Lord, Please bless and keep ### and ### family safe, We know you oh great Lord of Mercy and Love will provide, somehow some way you always provide and we pray you provide all that is needed in ###'s life. We pray that you will ease her mind, bring her peace and love, Please Give her any and all healing in all situations and grant her Prayers, In Jesus Name, Amen! (I hope things get better for you, keep the faith!)
 
Pray for me as tomorrow is my hearing. Judge is not listening as my job in danger. Opposition does witchcraft. Pray for my victory.
 
Pray for me as tomorrow is my hearing. Judge is not Listening as my job In danger. opposition Does witchcraft pray for my vIcTory

Let us pray in Jesus name, for God to Guide all the legal proceedings and let truth win. Please Jesus Protect and keep all involved safe and of sound mind. May the power of God lead this situation to the correct ending. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
200
Please pray for me, I'm truly lose my mind my life is too narrow to move full of fear worried and scared anxiety. I lose everything my career my house my son for when am fighting for my challenges battle, ### and ### we are planning for second married in clean God name and take care of children...
Replies
8
Views
342
Please pray for me, I'm truly lose my mind my life is too narrow to move full of fear worried and scared anxiety. I lose everything my career my house my ### for when am fighting for my challegest.
Replies
9
Views
449
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom