My name is ### and my mom ...

Brycharotes

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### and my mom name is ### ### pray for my mom she shaffering form ### and she has ### in stomach and her stomach is solid and Doctor's don't won't to do ### so please kindly I request you to pray for my mom and my family let God heal my mom (###)
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Hello, ###. I’m sorry to hear about your mom ###’s health condition. I can understand how painful this time is for you. I just said a prayer asking God to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace. May He strengthen and comfort your family during this difficult time. Take comfort in God’s mercy.
 
Hello, ###. I’m very sorry to hear about the health issues your mom, ###, is facing. I’m praying that God will touch her with His healing hand and provide strength according to His perfect will. Blessings and peace to you and your family.

Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep my mom, ###, in your prayers. She is very weak and currently unable to walk. Her blood sugar is also very high, and she is experiencing urinary problems. Please pray that God gives her strength, healing, and comfort, helps bring her blood sugar under control, and guides the doctors...
Replies
14
Views
52
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
12
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom