My name is ### and I’m having ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having really bad anxiety today. Along with not feeling beautiful or wanted. Being not treated well my a guy I been talking to. Can you pray I can feel better. And quiet my mind enough to sleep and get up by ###am tomorrow. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
155
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
263
Hello brothers and sisters through Christ. I am in deep sorrow because my father forced me and my brother to watch my father and mother argue heatedly. I was traumatized, because I never saw my parents argue this severely. I witnessed my parents talk about divorce before my own eyes. I am slowly...
Replies
5
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,921
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom