My name is ### and I would like to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cole289371

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### and I would like to request prayer for my boyfriend ###. He has Cystic Fibrosis. Currently he has a lung capacity of ###% and is unable to work, or leave the house for any length of time. He must wear oxygen at all times. He has recently been accepted to be placed on a lung transplant list for his second double lung transplant. There is one person before him in line. Could everyone please pray for the person ahead of him and for ### as well. If the lungs do not come in time, we will lose him!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
218
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
221
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom