My name is ### and I used ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I might not have given full context last time but me and this guy were not in a talking stage or anything. We were ###/### not knowing what we were doing and denying our feelings but I miss him so much. Please pray for him. I’m not sure why you guys don’t allow names anymore but in case it...
Replies
10
Views
96
Dear brothers in Christ im ### years old, i know life have too much to offer, God makes us with incredible capacities and i tend to loose my time in social media and others bad habits. I wanna be how God planed me to be. AND SHARE WITH OTHERS OPENLY AND WISELY EVERYTHING WHAT GOD GIVES ME.
Replies
9
Views
268
Please pray that God changes me into the man He wants me to be a man of prayer, patience, and peace who walks closely with Him every day. I want to return to the way I used to seek Him with sincerity and gratitude and learn to walk even deeper in His will. Pray that the Holy Spirit renews my...
Replies
7
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom