My name is ### and I need lots of prayers. First my eyesight is not the best especially on my left eye, I have blurred vision. Then, my daughter ### almost had a mental breakdown. When I heard her talk about wanting to die I almost had a mental breakdown myself. I hyperventilated all night and this has affected my eyesight too. Please, pray for me and my daughter’s physical, emotional and mental health. I beg you all. Thanks!!!
I pray In the Name of Jesus Christ and the power of his blood that you and your daughter will be heal. I pled the divine Holy Blood of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ upon you and your daughter today Amen God Bless you and your daughter.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

intimate relationship with Jesus God, spiritual health and physical/mental/emotional health, living life. My family and my friends, others, caring for animals.
Replies
11
Views
277
### congestive heart problems ### ### heart Lord take away excessive liquid from body tell ### what to do I'm so tired.. help Lord in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
Replies
9
Views
98
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom