My name is ### ### and I need prayer for my admission

Johndan

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### ### and I need prayer for my admission in a ### university to pursue my masters degree in industrial engineering.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son admission to college on ###. Please help me I am very poor and working very hard for him.
Replies
7
Views
163
We are travelling tomorrow (###) and there is this huge threat of flights being cancelled due to the middle east crisis. Please pray our flights go smooth and we leave the country as it is for university admission of our son. The other aspect is we really wish a miracle that he gets accepted for...
Replies
11
Views
145
Hello everyone, I am humbly asking for a sincere prayer request for my journey. I am currently in university pursuing my pre-med program. I have always wanted to go into medicine, but I never really felt this crazy calling. It was just something where I couldn't imagine doing anything else...
Replies
12
Views
520
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,959
Messages
16,816,968
Members
651,102
Latest member
Slxaeldor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom