Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
We are travelling tomorrow (###) and there is this huge threat of flights being cancelled due to the middle east crisis. Please pray our flights go smooth and we leave the country as it is for university admission of our son. The other aspect is we really wish a miracle that he gets accepted for...
Hello everyone, I am humbly asking for a sincere prayer request for my journey. I am currently in university pursuing my pre-med program. I have always wanted to go into medicine, but I never really felt this crazy calling. It was just something where I couldn't imagine doing anything else...