My name is ### and I got ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i got sex exhorted after i responded to any add online girl was looking for sexual encounter i sent pics i should not have sent and we talked i eventually gave her my number then they google and found my name and family members she threatened to send them to my family members since i wouldn’t...
Replies
10
Views
156
LIFE IN IM ALWAYS IN MY CROWN 👑 WITH MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYYYYYY.. I GET A HUSBAND ### BLUE JEANS 👖 GREATLYYYY FOR WORKKKKK..I GET A RIDE TO WORK BY MY HUSBAND IN A GRAY TRUCK OR WHATEVER COLOR HE HAS GREATLY EVERYDAY IM TO BLESSSSSSSSSED TO BE STRESSSSSSSED GREATLY THATS IT THATS WITH THE...
Replies
8
Views
160
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,834
Messages
16,815,705
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom