My name is ### and I am in good preagncy...

Bevarak

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### and good preagncy ### ### ### husband ### please financial problem ### mummy healthy ### please healing pray for all members
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God shows anyone who thinks I am a bad person that I am a good person.
Replies
7
Views
305
Please pray that God shows anyone who thinks I am a bad person that I am a good person.
Replies
6
Views
321
My name is ### and my problem bp high and pain infaction and financial problem
Replies
9
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,667
Messages
16,813,847
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom