My name is ### and I am asking for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My name is ### and I am asking for this pray to be prayed for me.

Dear Heavenly Father the one and only true God. You are the Creator of all things. I humbly come in prayer to seek your face God. Lord I turn from my wicked ways. I ask God that you will hear my prayer in heaven and forgive me of my sins through the cleansing power of the Blood of your Son Jesus Christ. I know Jesus is the Messiah. I acknowledge that he died for me and was raise to life again on the third day to live forever and rule at your right hand Heavenly Father. I recommit me life to Jesus and you God. I humbly ask for you great grace God. I ask for the Holy Spirit to fill me like I have never ever been filled before. Like yeast permeates dough. I ask for healing of my land and myself. I know I do not deserve it God. Please have mercy on me. I also know only you can provide it and I ask for it in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because without Jesus I and anybody else hasn't any hope. - Amen
 
Heavenly Father you are the one true God. The God of the living not the dead. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Hallowed be your name. I pray for ### and their prayer request. May it be answered in your will God and I pray it in the blood of Jesus Christ and the name of Jesus Christ--Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
209
Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
218
Bless me even when the witches and wizards cursing me or hate me. I am blessed and cannot not be cursed in Jesus name. I am asking God to turn curses to blessings Deuteronomy 23:5
Replies
9
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom