Clothirre

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### a ###, please am ### man. There is an operation am about to embark in few day time, I beg that my matter be present before the almighty God for his divine protection and preservation pls.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
122
I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
416
We will live and not die we are covered by the blood of Jesus, no weapon formed against us shall prosper, in Jesus might name .Every witch or war lock will not prosper.I Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom