my mother-in-law has blood pressure and ###

Iaredrik

Disciple of Prayer
my mother-in-law has blood pressure and H. pylori and diabetic. Please pray for her, she is ### from ### - ###. I am ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hello, ###. I appreciate the concern you have for your mother-in-law, friend! I will pray for the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His ever-present care. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.” (James 5:15).
 
Hello, ###. I appreciate the concern you have for your mother-in-law, friend! I will pray for the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His ever-present care. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.” (James 5:15).
amen,amen,amen in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, please control high pressure in the blood. I don't know how to cause high blood pressure anywhere in my body. I can feel pressure too fast in my body because it is not good for my health. It did itself in my body because it makes me feel so uncomfortable. I am against high blood pressure...
Replies
8
Views
301
Please pray for my mother-in-law, she is suffering from ### cancer, ### infection, and blood infection also, please pray for her.
Replies
8
Views
300
Glory, honour and praise to God alone. My mother-in-law, ###, is a very prayerful lady in the Lord. She is suffering from heart failure and breathlessness. Please pray that the Lord Father God lays HIS hand on her and heals her by the blood of JESUS. Please pray that her reports don't show...
Replies
6
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom