My Mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, please forgive me for all mistakes I've done. From the way I acted, the way I talked, I did it in rush and brought mistakes. Please purify me, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Jesus I join in prayer to answer the prayer for forgiven ###. Jesus loves you ### and know that Jesus will always forgive us and watch over us for He cares for all of us. Thank you JESUS FOR CARING FOR US ALL AMEN AMEN

Jesus I join in prayer to answer the prayer for forgiven ###. Jesus loves you ### and know that Jesus will always forgive us and watch over us for He cares for all of us. Thank you JESUS FOR CARING FOR US ALL AMEN AMEN
 
John 14:27 - "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid

WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, Your Word says, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9, Bible). Father, I hold onto this promise today. Give me the grace to confess my mistakes honestly and without excuse. Help me to see where...
Replies
10
Views
193
Dear Lord Jesus, please nullify the negative effects of my mistake and blunt the negative consequences soonest, please help me, amen.
Replies
10
Views
169
Hey I do a mistake for my bf I edit my photos from ### Yesterday he saw me on the road, and he told in photos you are not same why did u cheat Wht shll i do 🥺im not much pretty because of that i did like that🥺 Jesus please save me 🥺🥺
Replies
8
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom