My marriage is in real danger. About a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seijinvet

Disciple of Prayer
My marriage is in real danger. About a week ago there was a crisis, where I acted badly and said some really harsh things I did not mean. The crisis had built from years of dysfunctionality that I attribute to a combination of my wife's highly abusive upbringing and my poor ways of trying to deal with it.

Please pray that God will heal us both and our marriage, and that this crisis will cause us to rebuild our marriage so that it is stronger, happier and satisfying.
 
Keep praying! Don't give up!!! Even in the darkest hour, God can provide hope, restoration, and rescue.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord may you heal this marriage and help husband and wife to communicate their love and respect for one another effectively. -- In Jesus' Name. Amen.

My marriage is in real danger. About a week ago there was a crisis, where I acted badly and said some really harsh things I did not mean. The crisis had built from years of dysfunctionality that I attribute to a combination of my wife's highly abusive upbringing and my poor ways of trying to deal with it. Please pray that God will heal us both and our marriage, and that this crisis will cause us to rebuild our marriage so that it is stronger, happier and satisfying.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
143
I've asked for prayers for months on here. Believing that this marriage was going to survive Tonight he is back at wanting me out of our house he has been throwing things out yelling it's over I have no feelings for you He said I'm not good enough for him anymore. He doesn't give a crap about...
Replies
12
Views
302
I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,097
Messages
16,795,902
Members
649,647
Latest member
Steerxaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom