shama2
Disciple of Prayer
There is a boy who loves me for ### months after that he started ignoring me maybe because he didn't like my physic; I am short in height. God, please I request to you deeply from my heart, please God give me a life partner who loves me very much and loves me because of my lovely heart...
A boy who started ignoring me because of him I had a very depressed time. Now I am fine, God, but I will be more if I get my dream lover in reality. I wish God I will get it soon...
I am your child, God, please fulfill my wish.
A boy who started ignoring me because of him I had a very depressed time. Now I am fine, God, but I will be more if I get my dream lover in reality. I wish God I will get it soon...
I am your child, God, please fulfill my wish.
