My Lord, thank you for a successful ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### has gone for a Major hysterectomy, as she was diagnosed with a cyst on her ovary which has grown. It has been there since 2012 & my daughter didn’t take it seriously. On 2022 she developed pain, bloating & swelling. She is Pastoring her church in ###. She is ### years old & is single. She...
Replies
13
Views
245
I feel God is not with me. I am praying for my love's success. But I feel God is not helping or listening to my prayer. So this is the only option that you Christ follower people please pray for my love's success, and she starts to talk to me and accept me forever. My name ### Love Name: ###...
Replies
6
Views
234
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,447
Messages
16,799,969
Members
649,973
Latest member
Ghueteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom