My Lord please protect me from rectal ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To all my prayer warriors please pray for me, praying that I don’t have colon or rectal cancer please pray any cancer or sickness away from my body, I’m making an appointment for a colonoscopy please keep me in prayer IN JESUS HOLY NAME I PRAY AMEN THANK YOU LORD!!!
Replies
8
Views
270
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life please stop all persecution and harassment keep my landlords from demanding things bring conviction to her i draw a bloodline...
Replies
10
Views
179
Lord God Almighty, I'm asking for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my trailer. Protect me from any electric damage or any water leakage that will try to cause any damage. Lord, please protect my clothes and my material things in my trailer; it's all I have. Allow me to get some...
Replies
8
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom