My Lord please heal ###'s wound ...

Des Denisse

Beloved of All
My Lord please heal my ###'s wound from his operation. Please I pray that he will not experience any bleeding. Please I humbly pray you heal him. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
My Lord please heal my ###'s wound from his operation. Please I pray that he will not experience any bleeding. Please I humbly pray you heal him. In Jesus name. Amen.
I have prayed for your ###. May Jesus touch him and heal him completely. May He give him comfort and strength. In Jesus Name amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
201
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
197
Lord please put your healing hand on my ###'s health over that indigestion that causes that migraine it causes him to feel a heavy head and when he moves fast he feels dizzy. I invited him to have his favorite bolognese pasta but also he had an extra pizza piece for father's day but the extra...
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,103
Messages
16,784,366
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom