My Lord, please forgive me for getting ...

My Lord, please forgive me for getting upset. Please help me, I am making careless mistakes in my Philosophy class. Please help me, I don't trust anyone at ###, almost everyone has lied to me since I began attending in ###. My Lord, please help me and bless me to stop making careless mistakes. Please bless me to pass my class with a C or a D so that I can retake it. My Lord, please help me. I feel worried and stressed out. My Lord, I humbly pray and ask also that I will be approved for the credit card, I will be applying for in ### so that I can pay my remaining balance. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen. Thank You, for helping me Jesus. Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please guid eus out fo darkness and itno your ligth your freedom deliverance healign and ressurection by the power ofoyur holy spirit. please oyu only knwo the wayut of darness. pleas etake us out of the dark. please Lord Jeus chirs tocme intoour lives. please please we are int he desert for os...
Replies
9
Views
60
i dotn want to spend the res tof my life trying to be free form yants and mold and fightign wiht mym othe rnon stop i feel liek theres no hope im exhauste dhave mercy:(
Replies
9
Views
128
I feel the weight is too heavy by myself. :( Please forgive me and heal my ### and ###. Heal the damages I have done in their lives in every way. Please also forgive me for killing ants, destroying your home, and making anger. Please help me with these issues. Please heal the sinking home of...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,815
Messages
16,792,787
Members
649,417
Latest member
Grmoreoshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom