abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
My lord my god thank you I was able to clean today lord please please heal my whole stomach digestive system every part of me now please restored health ### faith flood me lord with your healing your ### your peace your joy your beauty your radiance abundantly now please in Jesus Christ names.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, thank You for blessing me + my family. I ask silent requests in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
7
Views
204
Do you know Jesus I’ve been having this problem for two years and my faith is getting weak but I know that you could heal, but could you help me please? You helped me before many years ago please heal me again Jesus I believe in you please forgive me for my sense and for all my unbelief please...
Replies
10
Views
175
Dear God, thank You for getting me through another day. Your hand always stays on my life, and Your presence is with me even in my lowest moments. As I get ready to rest, I pray that You would heal every broken area of my life. Only You can give me the healing, peace, and strength that I need to...
Replies
7
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,515
Members
650,034
Latest member
Loriaruormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom