My lord my god please please touch ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
My lord my god please please touch heal my eyes please lord permanently pre in every way right now please please lord remove from my eyes please lord permanently permanently please all dryness permanently all watering perfectly all nipping all stinging all itchiness permanently all tiredness all dullness permanently all any damage permanently all every lines wrinkles permanently all every dark circles hollow under my eyes permanently permanently please lord now right now permanently never ever to return please please heal my eyes lord permanently in every way right now please in Jesus Christ names.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would bless ###'s request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
My lord my god please please touch heal my eyes please lord permanently in every way right now please please lord remove from my eyes please lord permanently permanently please all dryness permanently all watering perfectly all nipping all stinging all itchiness permanently all tiredness all dullness permanently all any damage permanently all every lines wrinkles permanently all every dark circles hollow under my eyes permanently permanently please lord now right now permanently never ever to return please please heal my eyes lord permanently in every way right now please in jesus christ names
Hallelujah, receive with faith, I declare in mighty name of JESUS CHRIST you will see blessings, free in powerful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you pacificly please please touch ny whole whole entire face skin now please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single narks all every single dents all every single pot hokes gard bits all every lumbs bumbs...
Replies
9
Views
81
I command in jesus christ name the name above all every names absolutely all all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single dark circles under eye hollows under eye saggyness all under eye bags absolutely all every single lines...
Replies
8
Views
119
Lord lord please please forgive me for absolutely all things have mercy mercy apon me please in jesus name lord i love you your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever removed absolutely all every single marks scars...
Replies
11
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom