My Lord Jesus, I pray and thank you in advance, that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
My Lord Jesus,
I pray and thank you in advance, that I will have a very happy, joyful and blessed Christmas, and I pray and thank you, I will be sharing this Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with this wonderful and special woman who is going to be my loving wife, I pray she hoping for that as well.
Jesus, if there is any that I need to do, then please tell me so clearly and let me hear you...............

If I don't hear your voice, I trust you and thank you that you will make this happen, Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, for driving protection for me & ### - long distance. Guide and safeguard us, vehicles & all on our paths.. in Jesus name amen.
Replies
8
Views
330
Thank you for your prayer support in this time of need. I pray in JESUS I pray and I trust you that it will be filled with stamp of approval and granted to me by tomorrow MY .D in your name amen I am grateful for your prayer support Amen
Replies
9
Views
170
Dear God, thank you in advance for resolving that particular issue that I am most concerned about, right now and I'm thankful for fully restoring that specific quality that I desperately wish for, at the moment. I'm grateful for your immediate answer to my prayer, dear God.
Replies
4
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom