My lord, I thank you for opening the lines ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nats

Good and Faithful Servant
My lord, I thank you for opening the lines of communications between ### and I lord father. Lord I ask that you speak in his heart, draw him near to you lord Jesus, I pray all spirit of fear to be removed from his heart in the NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Oh ###, I was going to send you a message to ask how you are cause I don't recall seeing you on here for a few days, I even asked ### and he said that he had not seen you on here either, so I am glad to see you here. I will keep you in my prayers dear SIS, God bless you always!!! ### :heart2:
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🤍 Heavenly Father, At this moment, I come before You with a humble heart, placing my marriage completely into Your hands. You know every tear, every silent prayer, every disappointment, and every hope I still carry. Today, I lift up myself and my husband before You. Lord, touch the heart of ###...
Replies
9
Views
182
Heavenly Father, i come before You with heavy hearts for those who have heard the Gospel in including my husband who still remain unsaved. We ask that You would break through the hardness of their hearts and remove the scales from their eyes. Lord, we know that no one can come to You unless the...
Replies
11
Views
217
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom