My Lord, I pray you heal ### from all pain, inflammation,

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
My Lord, I pray you heal my ### from all pain, inflammation, and discomfort in her leg. I pray and ask humbly lord, you remove all pain in her leg, for good. In, Jesus, name. Amen! Thank you, Jesus! Amen!
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
227
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
208
Mighty Father I pray for my dog ### I pray that you will take all pain in JESUS name LORD JESUS please take all pain and anything that is causing it to my dog I pray upon his life. You know that my ### will be here next month I pray For Finances to adopt a kitten or cat in JESUS name to provide...
Replies
8
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,383
Messages
16,821,817
Members
651,353
Latest member
Paunser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom