My Lord, I pray that you will ...

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
My Lord, I pray that you will multiply my finances. Please help me to be wise in my finances. Please help me not to max out my credit cards. Please help me stop spending. Help me to pay off both credit cards. Help me, to always have enough to pay my bills. Especially help me to concentrate on my own life. In Jesus name, Amen. Thank You, for helping me Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord, please bless ###'s finances and make him/her a wise steward of what you've given him/her. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, I stand upon Philippians 4:19 which states, “My God will meet my needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.” I thank you that I do not have to put trust in my ability to meet my needs, but I put my trust in Your ability to effectively work through me.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
403
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
160
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,806
Messages
16,815,220
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom