My Lord, I humbly pray that you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read my whole post. There's alot. Thankyou. Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer and we can see a specialist until ###. She has quit eating normal food and drinking water. She is having problems with her bowel...
Replies
11
Views
207
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. We have an appointment with a specialist tomorrow. Please pray that this is NOT cancer and is something that can be treated. ###...
Replies
10
Views
201
I would appreciate if people prayed for me and I will pray for you. There are so many days where I feel steadfast and like I'm making progress, but then life gets intense and I just focus on the fleeting dopamine and worldly things. I just want to make God proud and I struggle with discernment...
Replies
7
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom