My Lord, I humbly pray that you ...

Des Denisse

Beloved of All
My Lord, I humbly pray that you protect the children you will give to me. From the curse of homosexuality. I pray and declare they will be attracted to members of their opposite sex. I humbly pray, you protect my children from people who desire the worst for them. In Jesus name, I humbly pray that history does not have to repeat itself. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would appreciate if people prayed for me and I will pray for you. There are so many days where I feel steadfast and like I'm making progress, but then life gets intense and I just focus on the fleeting dopamine and worldly things. I just want to make God proud and I struggle with discernment...
Replies
7
Views
240
Dear God in the name of Jesus, I hope You can hear me. Please help me rise again. Problems seem to keep coming during the last one and a half years. Please point me to the right direction. Please Lord. Thank You God. Amen
Replies
7
Views
408
As I seek to rejoin the workforce, I ask YOU Lord in Jesus name to guide my steps in the job search process. I have applied for temporary, part-time, and full-time opportunities in various fields. I am open to honorable work including being a janitor or sanitation worker. In my work life, I have...
Replies
7
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,639
Messages
16,813,627
Members
650,930
Latest member
Ghaymoreertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom