My Lord, I humbly pray, Grant my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. He is asleep right now but he has a doctor's appointment in a few minutes. Lord I pray he will do good because we will have to wake him up. Thank You Lord for...
Replies
11
Views
142
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. Thank You Lord for blessing my son with a peaceful, calm and satisfy day today. Our air conditioner stop working yesterday. Lord I ask that You provide a repair...
Replies
11
Views
165
A Prayer Before Rest Heavenly Father, As I rest for a while, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart. I thank You for Your constant presence in our lives and for all the blessings You have already given us. Lord, I ask for more abundant blessings for the remaining days of December...
Replies
8
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom