My Lord, I forgive them Lord. You ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Forgive them Lord for they know not what they do...and all the Pain ### has caused me
Replies
10
Views
281
Please pray I forgive my children's father in my heart I do but I don't trust them one because I was a minor and he lusted after me and I ended up with three children he has never been there for physically emotionally or financially and the other was molested as a child and very abusive...
Replies
7
Views
473
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom