MY LORD I can't sleep. I've been ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please god I can’t stress anymore thank you for taking it in your hands
Replies
14
Views
207
Lord please my neighbour upstairs is constantly - every night harassing me with night noise. I am speechless. It is impossible I can't take it any more. He doesn't care at all. He just must be noisy. I don't understand how can people be so selfish. I cannot function if I am sleepy every day...
Replies
5
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom