My Lord, forgive me my sins since ...

Praying with and for you in Jesus' name Amen~May God protect you and bless you with all of your needs 🙏
 
My Lord, forgive me my sins since the day I was born till this day. My Lord, I especially ask forgiveness for not concentrating on my studies, all this time I went to college and university. My Lord, forgive me for disrespecting you, your word, my parents, and myself. Forgive me for falling in love with wrong men. Forgive me for committing adultery, forgive me for not taking care of my important belongings(you know what I'm referring to). These actions, have brought me grief, depression, illness, and has left me living a stagnant life. My Lord, I cry out to you, please bless me with hope to graduate from college, and university. You know I desire to obtain my degree. Please have mercy of me, and stop fear of Man from becoming a snare in my life. Have mercy of me. I have enough people against me. I don't need YOU against me. Please prove and show yourself mighty in my life. In Jesus name, I humbly pray. Amen.


I join my faith with you.
I come with you to the Cross of Calvary.....where we receive redemption from all sins by the Blood of Jesus.

The Blood of Jesus speak on our behalf, through the Blood of Jesus we receive New Life!
Thank you Jesus for as You say 'It is Finished'!
So it is in Jesus name amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Forgiveness Verbally Pronounced, Jn 8:10, Lk 23:17, Do Not Sin Again Lest Something Worse Befalls You, John 5:14, Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47 👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7... 🙏 Father, first and...
Replies
13
Views
207
🙇🏻 Forgiveness, Mercy Verbally Pronounced, Jn 8:10, Lk 23:17, Forgive as Jesus Forgives, (with Warnings⚠️ -- Do Not Sin Again Lest Something Worse Befalls You), John 5:14, ⚠️Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47 👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15...
Replies
11
Views
152
Lord forgive me my sins, lord heal my body. Help ### prayer group and the ### club.
Replies
9
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,305
Messages
16,797,946
Members
649,844
Latest member
Gienxinmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom