My lord and my god please please bless ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
My lord and my god please please bless me with all the deepest desires of my heart now without any delay please lord realise then.all to ### right now please in great abundance please lord exeed exeed incredibly abubdantly every single one of my prayers expectations desires now always please even before I ask in jesus christ namess
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
132
Lord I ask you please your words say ask and I will recieve lord I.ask.you please remove permanently absolutely all every lumbs bumbs rough bits marks scars pit holes lumby bumby bits mila spots from.above my eyes permanently right now please lord make my upper eyes incredibly smooth scars...
Replies
5
Views
258
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. Please Lord, make my refund of ### from ### come into my bank account right now without absolutely no delay in Jesus Christ's name. My refund of ### pounds from ### come into my bank account without absolutely no delay now in Jesus Christ's name...
Replies
7
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,386
Messages
16,787,638
Members
648,958
Latest member
Gwuelorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom