My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member-2589641

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father. I need you to help me be more active. I hate working. maybe it has something to do with my health. I want to earn things more to feel better about myself... I want to depend on myself more, and get things done. I want to start appreciating any job that I get and be happy and thankful.. Please also get my ### baptized Lord, and bless her as well with a nice party around her birthday.. amen
 
I always have been gullible. and stressed my entired life and worried. I just wish I had my confidence back in myself. believing that I am beautiful. I have been so stressed that I look bad on the outside. I pray Lord that you give me the makeover that I need new clothes, shoes, my hair done.. and everything I have been feeling down for a while, and it's time that I treat myself more and care for me. and put my health and beauty first for the first time.. amen
 
Father you said if we would seek first the kingdom of God and your righteousness that all things would be added unto us. Lord I pray as this person seeks you, and spend time in the word of God. I pray that you would grant wisdom guidance. For you said father that the footsteps of the righteous ordered of the Lord. Father they truly need you. I pray that you would lead them into all righteousness as they seek you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 100 💯 100 FOLD GREATLY IM HIGHLY HIGHLY FAVORED TO OWN A NICE HOME IN HAWAII GREATLY WITH A BEAUTIFUL VIEW A MIRACLE UPON MIRACLE PHONE CALLS COME IN I GET TO MEET BLIND DATE MEN I GET TO DATE IN KITCHEN GREATLY HIGHLY FAVORED TO LAND IN A DATE IN A KITCHEN NO MORE CAUSALTIES...
Replies
8
Views
34
Life into existence 💯📅100 FOLD Greatly myself my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets are alive inside and out we have enough finances to own a home 🏠 miracles in our health redeemed from curses starting with no kidney failure no being stuck online OUR energy is blessed BINDED UP GREATLY NO MORE FROM...
Replies
12
Views
123
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
10
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom