My life was ruined by slander and ...

Anechymi

Disciple of Prayer
My life was ruined by slander and harassment. Please pray I’m handsomely compensated by police and ###, for very nasty slander which pushed me out of my home.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evil satanic people have been posting very evil slander and libel against me on social media, mainly Instagram and Facebook also YouTube. They are completely evil and will never repent or have any guilt or remorse for the damage they did to me and my family. Please pray for the damage done to me...
Replies
7
Views
162
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 140:11 – “May slanderers not be established in the land; may disaster hunt down the violent.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 140:11, David is asking God to bring justice against those who are slanderous and violent...
Replies
10
Views
208
He didn’t protect me when I was sexual abused by multiple men. He wasn’t there for me to stop it. I’m ruined and damaged now. Jesus I’m angry. How can I trust you knowing that my life is ruined and you allowed it! They are forgiven. But my purity and goodness is gone. I can’t wash away this sin...
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom