My life is not well organized from ...

Ptaeuo

Disciple of Prayer
My life is not well organized from spiritual and I've lost direction. I'm trying to take fasting and prayer, but my life is not satisfied. Please help me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HEALTHY EATING SLEEPING WALKING EXERCISING SPIRITUAL (reading Bible, praying etc...) HABITS. ORGANIZED HABITS. ORGANIZED LIFE. IN THE RHYTM AND SEASONS OF GOD JEHOWA AND JESUS. In Jesus name amen.. All above for me and my family. Holy spirit guidance. Holy spirit filling. Healing and...
Replies
9
Views
105
Please pray that i will organize my day according to the best schedule for my health. Also let me go to the beach ehen is best for my skin. I have problems to go earlier to sleep and wake up earlier and i would like so much to go for a walk regularly at 8 and beinv at a beach.till 9.30 am. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
139
Please pray that I become more organized. Please pray that God helps me feel better daily. Please pray that I take better care of myself. Please pray my skin is healed. Please pray that God heals my body.
Replies
9
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom