My Life is near to finish please ...

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help my Mom finish the puppet ready to be filmed and sent idea.. then get her to help teach me how to sew and I make some of my own. Also get this friend of ours to help. I want to make puppets for wholesome Christian entertainment. Give people their breaks and have a...
Replies
6
Views
105
I am ### old stil unemployed . Unable to help family , my parents getting older . I give my 10% for career still rejected. Now i am feeling helpless and depressed . Can't able survive dont know whats god's plan.
Replies
13
Views
172
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help my mom finish more of the puppets before we leave by the end of the week. For a vacation. If you need to get done and please help her teach me how to sew properly so I can make my own puppets and please let me be will have my puppet ready when this time to start my...
Replies
9
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom