My ### left me

God forgive me I have doubted her, I abused her and now she left me keeping son with me, God please forgive me I will not do it again but please bring her back to me.
I pray that God will intervene in your circumstance and correct what has gone wrong. God is a God of second chances.
Lord we know that the enemy targets families because this is the foundation in society.
Father God I pray that you will cause forgiveness to take precedence because clearly the wife is hurt. You are a God of miracles. You are in control of every being. Lord show yourself and save this family I humbly ask in the blessed name of Jesus Christ.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask God to forgive my sins and what I HV done to my boyfriend. I want him to bring him back to me, I love him so much but he left me Coze my parents but I need him and I don't no wat to do.
Replies
5
Views
237
God, I don't know what's going on with my left neck, shoulder, and arm. They feel strange, and I don't understand why. Heal my left neck, shoulder, and arm so I can be free in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
13
Views
177
Heal my left eye; the itch has to stop bothering me for no reason, and I don't know where the itch is coming from.
Replies
11
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom