My left eye is giving some irritation. ...

Carols

Humble Servant of All
My left eye is giving some irritation. Like dryness, itchy, sticking. Pray for ###. And also my ears itching always, specialy left ear. ### feel so frustrating don't want to use ear bud much pray for healing of this ear and eye itching in Jesus name.. Amen Thankew all..🙏
 
God bless you with His healing today. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my left eye; the itch has to stop bothering me for no reason, and I don't know where the itch is coming from.
Replies
11
Views
164
I don't know what is going on with my left eye and left leg. Heal my left eye and left leg to be free, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
12
Views
171
Heal my left eye to be free to stay away from itching or bothering my left eye. I don't know how to cause the pain in my left leg to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Heal my left eye and left leg to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom