My landlord is difficult to please. I am a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My landlord is difficult to please. I am a single parent and I think he is going to raise my rent. Please pray that if he does raise it, it will not be too much for me to afford.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I commit my housing situation into Your hands. Please touch my landlord's heart with kindness, understanding, and compassion. Grant me favor so that I may be allowed to remain in my home and be given grace to pay my rent when I receive my salary. Lord, You are my Provider, and...
Replies
9
Views
227
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my place where I stay at please don't let me get kicked out i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my home continue to show me favor with my landlord give her a tender heart towards me let her have...
Replies
12
Views
281
It never seems to fail that I'm worried at my landlord has to come in here on Monday to interrupt to see about getting the windows measured so he can set the process of putting new windows in my home but my fear is that once he comes in the home she's all what needs to be done from the previous...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,976
Messages
16,794,153
Members
649,552
Latest member
Roilview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom