My king of all kings, my God.. my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My king of all kings, my God.. my ### and ### are dying from kidney cancer. If you plan to take them this way, please take them gently. I am scarred for them, I don't want them to suffer, I love them so much God, but I trust you will take care of them because of your love, your amazing love. Please pray for my ### to feel God's love, so I may feel comforted. Thank you so very much.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4, even Christ in us the Hope of Glory, (Col 1:27). We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over...
Replies
12
Views
216
🙌 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4, even Christ in us the Hope of Glory, (Col 1:27). We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over...
Replies
10
Views
158
🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, YOUR House of Prayer FOR ALL Nations, 1 Tim 2:1-2, Salvation of ALL PEOPLE, Rulers and ALL in Authority, 1 Tim 2:1-5... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The Lord...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom