Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Noutholex

Disciple of Prayer
My kids went to visit their dad and now my ex is saying I can't see my kids. I have done nothing wrong. I believe he is a narcissist and may have some other personality disorders. I've heard many complain about court orders not being enforced, so I don't know if it's worth the stress on my kids, the money, or the time to pursue legal action. My kids are dealing with anxiety and depression because of how he talks to then, blaming them, me, and others for things we didn't do, things he imagined. I need a miracle to get my kids out of there.

My kids went to visit their dad and now my ex is saying I can't see my kids. I have done nothing wrong. I believe he is a narcissist and may have some other personality disorders. I've heard many complain about court orders not being enforced, so I don't know if it's worth the stress on my kids, the money, or the time to pursue legal action. My kids are dealing with anxiety and depression because of how he talks to then, blaming them, me, and others for things we didn't do, things he imagined. I need a miracle to get my kids out of there.
Heavenly Father,
Today I come in agreement and prayer for "Noutholex" and her kids. Father, You know this situation and we are praying for Your divine hand upon it. Father, soften this ex husband's heart and change his heart and mind. Father, we ask for Your divine intervention today and that You would cause a miracle in this family's life and these kids will be back with their mom immediately, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen. All the glory, honor and praise to Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

How to be SAVED and have ETERNAL SALVATION !

NOTE: (IF YOU ARE ALREADY SAVED, PLEASE FORWARD TO THOSE YOU KNOW WHO ARE NOT YET SAVED)

The GOSPEL of SALVATION for this present AGE of GRACE is the Apostle Paul's gospel (1 Corin. 15:1-4).

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

Ephesians 1:7
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace

Ephesians 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise

Romans 5:9
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him

TRUSTING IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION - Romans 5 & Ephesians 1:7

THE KING JAMES BIBLE

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST ?🩸

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The book of ACTS is a very IMPORTANT book in the bible, which shows us how to (rightly divide the word of truth) / (dispensation = A system of order, government, or organization of a nation, community, etc., especially as existing at a particular time). Most people don't understand the book of Acts because it is a TRANSITIONAL book from the OLD TESTAMENT to the NEW TESTAMENT ( different dispensations). (Hebrews 9:16 - For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator). The New Testament begins AFTER Jesus' death on the cross (Believer's In Christ (The BODY OF CHRIST) are No longer under "THE LAW", BUT NOW are under "GOD'S GRACE", this is the AGE OF GRACE. The teaching's below will help you to clearly & easily understand the book of Acts and it's transformation from Old Testament LAW to New Testament GRACE. Robert Breaker's Ministry (thecloudchurch.org), helps you to understand these changes to better understand your bible more clearly, for God is not the Author of Confusion.

Act's transition's us into this time/present day, this dispensation, where PAUL is our APOSTLE for this AGE OF GRACE, GOD'S GRACE, (Ephesians 3:1-7 - For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, if ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: how that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; that the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ).

The TRANSITIONAL book of Acts::

From: THE LAW & WORKS - (The Old Testament) ----- To: But NOW - GRACE by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ - (The New Testament)

From: ONLY TO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL ----- To: But NOW - THE CHURCH BELIEVER's (The Body Of Christ) for BOTH JEWS & GENTILES

From: PETER & THE APOSTLES ----- To: But NOW - PAUL (Our Apostle for THIS dispensation/time of Grace)

From: WATER BAPTISM for Salvation ----- To: But NOW - BAPTISM INTO THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST (Believing in Your HEART) (Water is a "WORKS" Salvation - BUT NOW Salvation is by GRACE through FAITH ALONE).

From: APOSTLES NEEDING TO DO SIGNS & MIRACLES FOR THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL TO BELIEVE ----- To: But NOW - By GRACE through FAITH alone, we BELIEVE in our HEART that Christ DIED FOR OUR SINS, He was BURIED and He ROSE on the THIRD day according to the SCRIPTURES. This is Jesus Christ's FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS. We are to Trust in His BLOOD ATONEMENT. Jesus said "IT IS FINISHED"

From: ONLY the (Nation) of JEWS SAVED ----- TO: But NOW - JEWS & GENTILES (Individuals) CAN BE SAVED

From: Church's that ONLY preach Matthew, Mark, Luke & John ---- To: Church's needing to ALSO preach the BOOK'S of PAUL (Romans through Philemon) for today's dispensation/time of Grace, that is for BOTH the Jew's and the Gentiles, as ONE in the BODY OF CHRIST. Paul is our Apostle for this time/dispensation of GRACE (The Age of Grace). (TWO DIFFERENT DISPENSATIONS). (See the scripture below)

NOTE: We are to read the ENTIRE bible, but the entire bible is NOT all to the GENTILES, Jesus came ONLY to the house of Israel the Jews. AFTER the cross, Jesus assigned PAUL to go to the GENTILES and the JEWS, to preach the message of GRACE, which makes Paul our Apostle for this dispensation (The Age of Grace). Paul informed the other Apostles of the revelation he had gotten from Jesus Christ and they too, began to preach the GRACE message to both the JEWS and the GENTILES, AFTER Jesus died on the cross, BELIEVER's IN CHRIST (THE BODY OF CHRIST), were no longer under the LAW, but NOW under GRACE. (TWO DIFFERENT DISPENSATIONS)

(1 Corinthians 12:12-13 -- 12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.)

(Acts 9:15 ---15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel) (
Note Jesus is referring to PAUL)

I have put all the links for the teaching's below all you need to do is LISTEN & LEARN. NOTE: the scripture for (2 Timothy 2:15) below, tells us to STUDY & RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH, this tells us there were different "DISPENSATIONS".

(2 Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.)

Acts 3:1 (watch first for a preview of the transitional book of Acts)

MORE TEACHING'S OF THE WHOLE BOOK OF ACT'S: (verse-by-verse Study) below.
Robert has also done verse-by-verse teaching's in the book of ROMANS, CORINTHIANS, etc.
(BELOW ACT'S will give you instruction's of how to find the verse-by-verse teaching's of Paul's books and other book's in the bible, on Robert's site).

Acts 1:1-4

Acts 1:5-14

Acts 1:15-26

Acts 2:1-15
Acts 2:1 to 15

Acts 2:16-21
Acts 2:16 to 21

Acts 2:22-40
Acts 2:22 to 40

Acts 2:41-47
Acts 2:41 to 47

Acts 3:1-4
Acts 3:1 to 4

Acts 3:5-26
Acts 3:5 to 26

Acts 4:1-12
Acts 4:1 to 12

Acts 4:13-37
Acts 4:13 to 37

Acts 5:1-11
Acts 5:1 to 11

Acts 5:12-42
Acts 5:12 to 42

Acts 6:1-15
Acts 6:1 to 15

Acts 7:1-60
Acts 7:1 to 60

Acts 8:1-4
Acts 8:1 to 4

Acts 8:5-40
Acts 8:5 to 40

Acts 9:1-43
Acts 9:1 to 43

Acts 10:1-48
Acts 10:1 to 48

Acts 11:1-30
Acts 11:1 to 30

Acts 12:1-25
Acts 12:1 to 25

Acts 13:1-13
Acts 13:1 to 13

Acts 13:14-52
Acts 13:14 to 52

Acts 14:1-28
Acts 14:1 to 28

Acts 15:1-12
Acts 15:1 to 12

Acts 15:13-41
ACTS 15:13 to 41

Acts 16:1-5
Acts 16:1 to 5

Acts 16:6-40
Acts 16:6 to 40

Acts 17:1-34
Acts 17:1 to 34

Acts 18:1-28
Acts 18:1 to 28

Acts 19:1-20
Acts 19:1 to 20

Acts 19:21-41
Acts 19:21 to 41

Acts 20:1-38
Acts 20:1 to 38

Acts 21:1-17
Acts 21:1 to 17

Acts 21:18-40
Acts 21:18 to 40

Acts 22:1-30
Acts 22:1 to 30

Acts 23:1-35
Acts 23:1 to 35

Acts 24:1-27
Acts 24:1 to 27

Acts 25:1-27
Acts 25:1 to 27

Acts 26:1-32
Acts 26:1 to 32

Acts 27:1-44
https://vimeo.com/327853286

Acts 28:1-31
https://vimeo.com/329107101

You can find more of Robert Breaker's verse by verse teachings at thecloudchurch.org (instruction's follow:)

Go to: thecloudchurch.org then on the headings go to: VERSE BY VERSE, Scroll past the video and go all the way down until you see: PAST VERSE BY VERSE VIDEO TEACHING SERIES, then click on the BOOK you want to study of Robert's teaching's, and then Scroll down past the video to the list of teachings of that particular Bible book. (NOTE: VIEMO is the better choice to listen to over YOUTUBE because there are NO AD'S interruptions on VIEMO -- They are the exact same teaching's only YOUTUBE has ad's and VIEMO doesn't.

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

My kids went to visit their dad and now my ex is saying I can't see my kids. I have done nothing wrong. I believe he is a narcissist and may have some other personality disorders. I've heard many complain about court orders not being enforced, so I don't know if it's worth the stress on my kids...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom